Through our work with The Foundation For Personal Financial Education (FPFE), a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to financial awareness across the country, CRES introduces several keys to a successful financial future including Home Ownership and
Real Estate Investment Concepts, 1031 Exchange Tax Strategies, San Diego Economic and Housing Market Trends, as well as financial planning, estate planning, debt reduction and cash management to name a few.
FPFE has been educating employees regularly since 1994, and our organization consists of financial professionals who donate their time to speaking and counseling. Professionals at the top of their profession with at least 10-20 active years of experience
are specially trained and Certified to conduct instructional workshops in the workplace and in the San Diego community. Our organization has conducted workshops at the City, County, State, Federal, and Fortune 500 levels, and earned a reputation of experience,
integrity and reliability. With more than 600 live events personally led by Mike Cameron since 2005, CRES is a leading provider of financial of employee and consumer education. We never charge for our events and anyone can attend.
Through FPFE, Mike and his team are (or have been in the past) the Preferred Real Estate and Mortgage Company for hundreds of organizations in San Diego, such as The City of San Diego, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Padres, Viasat, ASML Cymer, Dexcom, CalTrans,
Scripps Research, The Burnham Institute, City of Poway, City of Escondido, Cobra Puma Golf, Calloway Golf, and hundreds of others. For a complete list, go to our Client Page
If you would like more information, want to attend one of our events, or to schedule a private consultation with Mike or his Team, contact Brenda Ryan at 858-509-3949.
Here is a list of some upcoming events in San Diego:
- Wednesday February 27th - SD Economic & Housing Market Trends - Sorrento Valley
- Tuesday March 5th - Credit Scoring & Management Strategies - San Diego
- Wednesday March 7th - Defer Taxes with 1031 Exchange on the Sale of Your Investment Prop - Sorrento Valley
- Tuesday March 12th - The Market Shift of 2019 - Are You Aware and Prepared? - San Diego
- Wednesday March 27th - Caring for Your Credit - San Diego
- Thursday March 28th - The Market Shift of 2019 - San Diego
- Multiple Dates in April - SD Economic & Housing Market Trends - Downtown San Diego - OPEN TO PUBLIC
Register on our Site, call or text